1. He said that Goldman Sachs had no moral or legal obligation to inform its clients it was betting against the products which they were buying from Goldman Sachs. (imagine that?)
2. His father was a clerk with the U.S. Postal Service.
3. Growing up, he worked at Yankee Stadium as a hot dog vendor.
4. Recently spoke out in favor of same-sex marriage.
5. Was quoted as saying after the financial crisis “I know I could slit my wrists and people would cheer”
|Doing God's work!!|
6. Is Chief Executive Officer at Goldman Sachs
7. Both his sons, Jonathan and Alex work for Goldman
8. While at Harvard, he would procrastinate by watching Star Trek every night before studying.
9. Graduated from Harvard Law School in 1978.
10. Was raised at the Linden Houses in Brooklyn, NY, a public housing project.
And of course, will always be known for the now infamous quote that he is just a banker "doing god's work"