Monday, February 6, 2012

A WINNER FROM MAGIC FORMULA INVESTING


Multiband Corporation (MBND) is a provider of DIRECTTV, with local and long distance telephone service and on high speed internet services to residential customers.

At these levels, Multiband stock is very undervalued. Here are the reasons I bought MBND about 4 days ago at $3.20. (all of my holdings are on my stock Market Double Portfolio Page)

1.MBND is on Joel Breenblatt's Magic Formula Investing List. Joel Greenblatt is the author of the best selling book "The Little Book that Beats the Market". Magic Formula Investing earned over a 30% return annually over a 17 year period.
2. MBND has a pe of 3.25
3. 4 years ago they had revenue of approximately $43,000,000, last year their revenue was in the $300,000,000 ballpark, a jump of over 600% and they contimue to grow year over year.
4. When I when I bought it at $3.20, it was more than 50% off of it's 52 week high of $6.72.
5. All 3 analysts covering the stock have a buy or a strong buy on the stock.


Well, those are five good reasons to start, I will be adding more tomorrow.
I really like this stock; for more than the resons I have listed today. I think there is a huge upside.


AND FINALLY DONT FORGET THE ORIGINAL PURPOSE OF THE BLOG:
Low Risk Options Portfolio                                 

                 Up 15%  in 46 days!
                             
 Low Risk Options 15% gain
 vs Dow Jones         7% gain                                                           

                 
           Start Date: 12/20/2011
           Starting balance: $10k
           Current Balance : $11,515.03
           Gain: 15%
           updated 2/5/12

No comments:

Post a Comment