Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Stock Screen: Stocks Under $3 of Quality


The market is finally open again... It felt like an eternity to me.  As many of you know by now, the purpose of the blog is to journal about my attempt to double $10k in the market in less than one year. The account was started a little over a month ago and is up about  11% (see bottom of post for stats).

As I go along on this journey, I try and find better and better ways of doing this. So, when I come up with an idea that I think will clearly beat the matket , I run stock screens for stock selections and then I track the progress of these selections.  Today, I am tracking my "Stocks under $3 of Quality Portfolio"


AAME, bought at $1.98                
RAND, bought at $2.99    


STOCKMARKETDOUBLE Portfolio Update:

Start Date: 12/12/2011
Starting balance: $10k
Current Balance : $11,002
Gain: 11%











No comments:

Post a Comment