|INTERESTING TIME PERIOD|
1. It was down about 70% from it's 52 week high.
2. It recently had moved up in price from $1.60 to $2.40, a 50% move and had pulled back to $1.80, this had buying opportunity written all over it.
3. Although the stock was trading below $2 before today, the company itself has a nice viable business with a pe of 28. I love the little guys, who have earnings.
4. There are whispers that Dynasil is a buy out candidate because of it's discounted price and diversity of it's business.
5. On Valuation alone, it was dirt cheap, price to sales of .64 and price to book of $1.26. These ratios are at the current price. When I bought it, the ratios were even less.
I will list some more tomorrow. It's almost midnight here in NY and I am tired. Hope you all have a good evening.