Saturday, January 14, 2012

Stock Screens-Under $3 Quality Stocks


Not too long ago, I blogged about stock screens. I spend alot of time thinking of new ways to beat the market. After all, the name of the blog is Stockmarketdouble. Currently the method I am utilizing has performed quite well and if the rate of return would continue at this pace, the account would more than triple.

A weeks ago or so, I introduced the "Under $3 Quality Stocks Portfolio". The first component was AAME. I am now going to add a second stock; it is RAND. It is currently at $3, I will put an order limit in at $2.99 so it meets the criteria.










About this donation request, PLEASE if I have made you $$$, donate $10 to cover my Ameritrade trade cost. I would really appreciate it. Thank you so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment