Tuesday, February 7, 2012

NET INCOME DOUBLES YEAR OVER YEAR


MAKING MONEY

A couple of days ago, I wrote about 5 things that convinced to me to buy MBND. Today, I will give you 5 more. The most important thing to know is; these guys are making money hand over fist.

I write these "reasons for buying" to teach my readers why they should or should not buy a stock, but, also to remind myself of the same thing. I like to make decisions that minimizes speculation and gives me the best odds of succeeding. Speculation is a part of picking stocks, it is unavoidable. Nothing is a sure thing.

If you haven't have found a reason to make you think twice about buying a stock, then you haven't done enough research.

So to continue where I left off a couple of days ago;
I bought MBND because:

6. they allowed a letter of intent to acquire the part of WPCS International that it doesn't already own to expire last week. Had they followed through on it, they would have been spending almost twice what WPCS is worth.
7. MBND has a high earning yield and a high return on invested capital.
8. Revenue has increased 23% year over year.
9. Return on equity also increased year over year, which says alot in economic times like these, It is a    true sign of strength going forward.
10. Net income has more than doubled in the last year.



No comments:

Post a Comment